Where are you located?
- Long Island, New York.
- As of November 2017, we are located in Maine.
What is a seconds/b-grade pin?
- Seconds/b-grade means that these pins have minor defects such as black specks or dust embedded in the enamel.
Why do you use rubber clutches instead of metal?
- Rubber clutches prevent pin posts rom breaking/bending during shipment, while metal butterfly clasps often get crushed while traveling.
Is there a way to fix a bent pin post?
- Yes! Place a rubber clutch on the pin post, then gently (and SLOWLY) push the needle back in place. It should take 20 seconds or less.
Who is your manufacturer?
- Currently, I like to keep my production partners a secret. It takes months-years of trial and error to find a good factory. I gave out my manufacturer's information in the past, only to have them become super busy, which caused the quality decrease.
Can we collaborate?
- Of course! ♡ But only if you're an artist and would like to work together to create a product. Shoot me an email at email@example.com
Sour Attitude Club is not currently accepting offers from "Instagram influencers."